Thanks!
I ALWAYS use Zinnser's BIN primer. It is shellac based primer. I don't think HD or Lows has it, but I know that Sears Hardware does.
I roll at least 2 light coats, again with a foam roller, and hand sand between coats. USE LIGHT COATS!
I hand sand after the last coat to get things nice and smooth, then roll on my color. I do one side at a time rolling ALL in the same direction the distance of the cab to prevent roller marks. If done right, they almost have a textured laminate look to them....Not smooth like the original finish, BUT, nice non the less!
I ALWAYS use Zinnser's BIN primer. It is shellac based primer. I don't think HD or Lows has it, but I know that Sears Hardware does.
I roll at least 2 light coats, again with a foam roller, and hand sand between coats. USE LIGHT COATS!
I hand sand after the last coat to get things nice and smooth, then roll on my color. I do one side at a time rolling ALL in the same direction the distance of the cab to prevent roller marks. If done right, they almost have a textured laminate look to them....Not smooth like the original finish, BUT, nice non the less!



No comments:
Post a Comment